Monday, January 4, 2021

MVP Family Tree Update 3

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year. It has certainly been a busy start to the year for me with doing some live streams, contacting other collectors, buying some cards, and working on my MVP project. So, what progress have I made in the new year? Well, I've gotten my binder organized for the project, I've been keeping my lists updated, and I have some more cards incoming from Mark! First, I got the binder that I ordered just before New Year's day and went to work getting all of my placeholder cards printed and put inside. I know that doing the placeholder cards might seem like a waste of time and effort to some collectors, but I'm finding it to be helpful. Additionally, it allows me to see what the project will look like and I can record information on the backs of the placeholder cards to track things.
Second, I've been keeping my list updated with received, incoming, and purchased cards. Check it out if you would like to help out with the project or if you're just curious about my progress. Click here for the link! Last and certainly not least! I woke up to a great New Year's day with the awesome Mr. Mark Hoyle finding some cards to contribute to the project! This is absolutely amazing! If you're on twitter, please give Mark a follow! Mark also said that he has a 78 Jim Rice for the project that isn't in the photo. Thanks, Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment