Friday, April 12, 2019

2019 BBM Tokyo Yakult Swallows Break (Part 3 - 5 Packs)

I am back today with a break of the next 5 packs out of my box of 2019 BBM Yakult Swallows cards. So far I have only pulled base and inserts with one #'d / 75 from the "Fly High" inserts. I didn't pull any autos today and no additional Yamada cards so the search will continue tomorrow with the final 5 packs of the box.

Anyway, here is a look at a couple of insert cards that I pulled today.

Taishi Hirooka - "Growing Up" Insert

Yuhei - "Fly High" Insert

Through 15 packs, the results have been a bit lackluster as of now. I was at least hoping to have pulled a few #'d cards of younger guys with superstar potential or a Yamada #'d card. Anway, I will finish off this box tomorrow so check back to see how this box turns out. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment