Monday, April 15, 2019

2019 BBM Tokyo Yakult Swallows Break (Part 4 - 5 Packs)

Today I opened up the final 5 packs of my box and they were definitely better than the previous 15 packs which isn't necessarily a bad thing when you don't want to pull the hits right at the beginning. Anyway, I ended up with a few more Yamada cards, a few more inserts, and an autograph. While the autograph isn't what I was hoping for (Yamada of course), it could have some potential given that it is from an 18 year old rookie, Yuta Ichikawa. Hopefully he is able to have a long and successful career.

Here is a look at what I got today.

Tetsuto Yamada - Base
Tetsuto Yamada - "Record Makers" Subset
Tetsuto Yamada - "Fly High" Insert
Yasuhiro Ogawa - "Breaking Through" Insert
Yuta Ichikawa - Autograph #'d / 30

Thanks for checking in! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment